Girl Scout Troop Cookie Manager Agreement
The GS Troop Cookie Manager is responsible for administering the Girl Scout Troop’s Cookie Program Activity, all financial transactions, reporting and paperwork and providing programmatic support.
- Appointed by: SU Cookie Coordinator
- Volunteer Support: GS Troop Leader / SU Cookie Coordinator
- Staff Support: Volunteer Coordinator and Cookie Team Members
- Have current GSUSA registration and valid security status.
- Ensure that compliance with the regulations governed by the following is met: GSUSA Volunteer Essentials, GSNETX policies and procedures Safety Activity Checkpoints
- Ensure compliance with and familiarity with GSNETX Policies and Procedures--specifically those policies regarding GS Troop funds.
- No outstanding funds from previous year’s cookie sales.
- Positively represent Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas Cookie Program in all interactions, promoting GSNETX Cookie Program goals and values to all other volunteers.
- Act as the primary point of contact via different channels of communication to Girl Scout parents/guardians about the GSNETX Cookie Program through regular and timely communications/responses.
- Ensure all parents/guardians have completed appropriate requirements as outlined by your GSNETX Cookie Team to actively participate in the GSNETX Cookie Program.
- Promote and support the GSNETX Cookie Program to all parents/guardians (returning and new) by understanding how to participate and have the information and resources to accomplish the GSNETX Cookie Program as a positive experience for girls.
- Support the GSNETX Cookie Program initiatives and encourage parents/guardians to participate in the following but not limited to; booth sales, direct sales, contests, gift of caring program, etc.
- Collect and distribute girl incentive items in a timely manner to girls whose full balance is paid by the date set by GSNETX annually.
- Work with parents to solve conflicts that might arise during the GSNETX Cookie Program in partnership with the support of the appropriate GSNETX Staff.
- This role lasts one membership year and will be reappointed annually.
- Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas volunteers are not employees of GSNETX and will not receive any compensation or employee-related benefits for time or resources through volunteer roles.
- Volunteer Appointment Agreement is for the period of October 1, 2016 to September 30, 2017.
Note: If you are the Troop Leader AND Troop Cookie Manager, please select Troop Cookie Manager.
Please enter your initials in the boxes below, confirming you agree to all accountabilities of your position.
All boxes must be initialed — 4 letters max.
- I agree to collect and remit, in a timely manner and according to deadlines, all Girl Scout troop cookie money for my troop.
- I PERSONALLY ACCEPT FULL FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF GIRL SCOUT TROOP MONEY OWED TO GSNETX, LESS THE AMOUNTS PROPERLY DOCUMENTED AND SUBMITTED ON THE OUTSTANDING FUNDS REPORT FORM(S).
- I agree that I am not allowed to submit an Outstanding Funds Report Form for Girl Scout Troop cookie money I personally owe.
- I understand that collection action will be taken on all outstanding Girl Scout Troop cookie money accounts and debts which are not settled in full by March 7, 2017; and, that outstanding accounts or debts may be reported to a credit bureau, referred to collection agencies, and/or pursued through other collection and legal actions.
- I have read the responsibilities outlined herein, understand them, and agree to assume them in accordance with all applicable GSNETX policies and procedures, including those for record-keeping, accounting, and depositing cookie funds.
- I accept full responsibility for all Troop cookies entrusted to me for inventory, distribution, sale, collection, accounting, and deposit.
- Should it become necessary for GSNETX to incur collection fees, attorneys’ fees, and/or costs for legal representation to collect any monies owed by me to GSNETX from my Troop’s cookie sales and not properly documented through Outstanding Funds Reports, I agree to also pay and accept full responsibility for all reasonable additional collection agency fees, reasonable attorney’s fees, and costs incurred by GSNETX.
You must enter your name which indicates that you have read, understand, and agree to all Terms and Conditions outlined herein and on this site.